Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Today ! ): + (:

Hmmm, Hello !
As u can see i wrote the [ (: + ): ]..
Todayy- is my tiring day ever. Got to rush there and here after school. & it was damn tired.
At 1.40 i have briefing for the Malacca trip w me classmates for 2D1N. Hmm when ? on 30th & 31st laa sei. I thought it was at least 3D2N. Hmm, but my class was lucky that our SS subject t'cher wanna bring us there for a learning journey. Hehh ! ^^. We will get to stay at Equatorial Hotel. woo ! k shut up.
& yaaa, nid to reach sch at 0630am. Tmr what i have to do is to maybe to pack my beg for that 2 days. Hmm..& yes.. after that briefing at 1.40 to 2.30, i was late for CCA after that =.=...so, quickly walk in a faster speed . haha. .When i came, it has already started -.- .
ok laa, thats about today .
Goodnite !
CHALO ! :D

No comments: