Thursday, December 16, 2010

Stress .

Ohh dear..
I'm stress right nw. Many things revolve inside my head.
God, what shall i do? Im tired of everything.
Everyday, get nags by my mum. Its been always like that..
There's something gg on today but can't tell much, i'll just cut it short.
You see, dont wanna lose my love ones especially the ones who've made me happy all day long.
But my mum said something abt 'HIM' that im not happy of. Because.. she does nt like when im being friends with him. I even cried..Can't stand it. It has been mny times because of that guy, we quarel..-.-
& yaa, told my Boify all abt that guy which my mum talk abt earlier. Hmm.. nw, he wanna let me go. So i'll be free to do anything..? FREEDOM laa i can say, yeah ? But i've told him the feelings towards him all these while..he is ready to let me go. Feel kinda sad actually. If y'all dont understand what im chit chatting abt, i guess u just cleverclever understand laa ok ? i've not many things to talk abt.


Hope mum will stop nagging . To my Dearest Spark, thanks for everything. You're really a good boy and have really changed alot. Keep it that way & i'll do contact you .. So now, Goodbye and have a happy lyfe.

~ zyzy/Sparks.

No comments: