Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Sickk .


HeyHello !
These days im suffering from flu, fever & cough2. for 2 days But still go sch -.- , WTH rite? hmm, i know. Some of my friends don't allow me to go sch. & yet, i still go ;P. Hmm, so far in sch ntg bad happen to me. I was resting in sch, nvr payy full attention to teacher. haha. Yesterday, i bring my yellow handkerchief. & today, i bring Pink. Hmm, tmr i think i'll bring different clr. Hahha. My friends realised that i bring colour2 handkerchief to sch because of my stupid flu. Actually, i decide not to go to sch as it will spread my sickness to my friends. I think so far, my friends didn't get any frm me. Pheww ! but if yes, then i should sayy sorry '._.'.
Hopefully i'll get well soon by this week (:.
To my friends, thnks for ur careness towards me. Appreciate it very muchh.
Btw, i'll not be so active in fb or in blogger.
Anything Text ok?
~zyzySuper~

No comments: