Monday, July 5, 2010

StreetWise Run 2010

Yesterday got streetwise run, where all school participate in that thing. It was fun but tired. The streetwise run is 8.4km, right? Walk halfway with my schoolmates & after that run with farah & syafiqah. Haha .. & yaa, suddenly got blister behind my leg. Skin started to come out & then bleed when i was running. Hmm . When we ran, there's a water station nearby. Haiyoo, the water like 'NEWwAter' like that. & it's not nice to drink. I prefer the water that has been boiled first rather than that newater.
Hahaa, when i was running, i bang into other school kids because it was very squeezy and the schools kids infront was wlking damn slow siaa. Kanina. & yaa, accidentally bump into a group of Pioneer Sec boys. hahahaaa . & then , run run run ...Suddenly saw my Boify with hys friends walking slowly, i guess. After that, i want to give up coz my leg really give me trouble. But kept running & ignore the pain that i had on my leg. Urggh!! At last, finally reach ! yayy ! i was damn happy & after that took a drink & rest. While waiting for the rest of my schoolmates, the rest that have reach the end point, watch a short performance by a group of teenagers. I enjoyed yesterday very much.

No comments: