Thursday, April 22, 2010

found a small ke'ai kitten (:



In the morning , arnd 7.17a.m . I was walking to the sch gate . Then walk towards many ppl . Then saw my friend carying something in a jacket . I took a look at it . Suddenly a cute kitten in tht jacket siaa ! haha . The kitten was cute gyler babi . After tht nid to assemble at parade square . My classmates were Happily looking at it . Then my friend wants to keep it into our class & keep it like our own class kitten . So , everyone agreed . But they're were quarelling just bcause of tht kitten . My friends wants to keep that kitten . But after tht we make an agreement to keep it turn by turn so that they had a chance to play with it . Haha .


Then after sch went to fadhilah's house to put my bag . I went to follow my friend, saliha , to bath tht kitten . It was cute but very naughty . After that , saliha dry the kitten up & we went to eat which fadhilah cooked for us . After i take a look at the kitten . It loves to scratch ppl . I was afraidd . LOLs . But after tht , it was ok . The kitten was shivering as it just had a bath . So, i ask fadhilah to take a small towel . Cute luhh tht kitten . Nq tgoq ? Gy rmh fadhilah . haha . k lahh , i'll update more ltr . ((:

No comments: