Thursday, April 22, 2010

Just nw slack with dearest fadhilah,saliha & indra ((:

Just nw was fun ! But one thing i'm not happy . It's the .... ... . the weather ! veryy HOTHOTHOT ! sweating all the wayy . Haizz ! . Thne just nw frm sch got something on . After that text fadhilah & saliha . I decided to slack with them . I wanna ask Fuad to slack with us . But i msg his mum . She says that he went off to GP . Then nehmind luhh . Next tyme can meet hym .

After that , met tht dearest saliha, fadhilah & indra at 3.00pm . We ppl slack near the WGPS there . They brought that kitten in a box . Then , i touch2 that kitten . It was cute ((: , I LIKE ! The fur was very white after it's bath ;DD .

Abt hw mny hours ltr , saliha & myself decided to go hme as it is time already . Hee ! . Then , went to fadhilah hse to take my bag while indra wait at the playgrnd arnd there . After tht, saliha go other direction to go hme . Indra & fadhilah went to send me at busstop infont gp . Blablabla ... then reach hme at arnd 5pm . That's all abt today . . .. (:

No comments: