Friday, April 16, 2010

NewBlogOfMine & things revolved arnd me ^^



Hee ! make new blog luhh . Last time used to have one but forget d pw . haha, forget it . Hmm, things are becoming well but stress for some important things to handle and School assignments . Haizzz . Something to make me cheer up is someone who make jokes , laugh there, laugh here lyke mad ppl [ referring to my 'so called kak angkat' . She's a HAPPY GO LUCKY type . And yaa , sitting beside her inside class, u won't pay attention to lesson. Hehe . My Classmates ROCKS . Everyday kecohh2 inside class durinng maths lesson n sometimes other lessons too . My Close Friends in school , they're always be there when i nid them . ;D;D .. Friends sitting my area in class are the Kecoh2 type . Trust me . Everyday there's always be like a 'grandmother story'. Different story will always be mention by them .We nvr pay attention in class when our teacher teaching us . But nt just us, our whole class too . Haha . Sometimes pity my FT . She's like teaching to the wall . haha .


No comments: