Saturday, May 8, 2010

070510 (:


Hellohello .


Heyya friends ! i wana updat abt yesterdayy . Hmm , my friends and i planned to take neoprint . But at last taq jdy . .It happened like this . My friend quarrel with her 'boyfriend'. Then at last waited for her to hang up the hp... BLABLABLA .... she told us she nid to go bck or else her bf will ..... & so, we say ok . Then me n nunu decided to slack with our classmates . They're frm night muzium , seeing sec 1 NA and 2's pw . HAHA . they said it was more like a food muzium than pw muzium . Coz, it has many food there . I regret for not coming there . hahaa , maybe next tyme .


While slacking & took pic there n here , mum sounded me to go hme -.- . It was abt 9.00pm+ . I went bck abt 9.17pm . My classmates took 243G bus with me . It was kind of them to go bck with me ((: . Then , Nunu do not let me to go hme alone . hmm .. but at last when bus come already , i was abt to stepped in the bus. Then , the door closed . I shouted & idk why . Nunu at the bck was laughing at me . hehe . & i enter the bus . I thought they were behind me , taking the same bus . Actually the bus was crowded . When i look back, they didn't took the same bus . So , i smiled & waved goodbye . It was fun slacking with them .


No comments: