Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Morning assembly was hot . Then Today got Science ppr . Wahh , very tough siaa . Lyke wanna cry . Can die also .. sure i'll fail . )): & TOMORROW is Maths ppr 2 ! . haiyoo0 . Taq blh tgoq aqu senang ke ? Stress siaq . I'll make sure after mid yr i'll go out with my BFF to hilangkan my stress ni . & Science ppr cekik darah siaq ! 22 pages plaq tuu . taqd time naq buwat btol2 . Haiz . Can be Crazy siaa .. . then after exam , at 9.50 mit mdm wong . She told me that my maths ppr 1 marks is border line . Wahh , just pass ! HAppy siaa ! . But not so good . Right ? hmm .. at hme , study,study,study . Boring .. siaa . Then break time , msg my old friends . Lucky not so boring . haizz . K laa , wish me all the best for MYE . To my classmates , gd luck for ur maths ppr 2 .
buhhbye (:

No comments: