Monday, May 31, 2010

Today,tiring . . ~.~



Hello


Just nw have CCA Dnce practise . We suppose to start at 10am but it started a little bit late. Not too late . & waited for the seniors outside for the Dnce Studio key. I was with Aini, Julia, Syarmmimie, Shasha, Fiza, Shikin & Dyni . We wait and wait . & yaa, after that they finally reach. Our practise was abt 5 hrs i think . It was tiring . I get confused when learning the new steps . & quite difficult for me to catch up. Hehe . But at last, i get to catch up with my friends too ;P . Hmm , hope i will do better the nxt practise on 22nd june & our last practise on 23rd june . And ... 24th JUNE , our final day ! haizz . Nid hard work to make our performance success . & 22nd june, it will be our final selection for kak zana to select the better dances . . hmm -.- ..



& yaa , i post the vid on our dnce practise at my FB . hehe . check it out if u're free !^^

Byebye ! :D



No comments: