Saturday, May 22, 2010

What a lyfe .


My BFF is my old friends that i hav since primay sch . Gd Friends are my new friends in SECONDARY sch . But i Love both BFF & Gd Friends too . To my old friends, doesn't mean that we're apart, that i have forgotten abt u guys . Get me ? I've been busy bcause of sch stuffs . It's not like i throw u like a rubbish then when dont have friend, i cariq krg ? hmm . Bkn gytu . I just miss all of my old friends. It been awhile . That time met some of u guys , bff . But , it's just for awhile je . &Sasha, nid to mit her boify.. . Eqah , go hme early bcause dun have sasha, so, she boring . hmm . Hope u guys understand me ok ? I dont wanna loose u guys . imy .


& to my Gd friends, I love all of you too . But sorry seldom i'm nt close to you guys . Doesn't mean that i hate u guys or what . I'm just being fair to u guys & My old friends too . So.. . Dont think anything rubbish k ? i update this bcause i want my & understand me .



To my BFF, sometimes i know that u all think that i forget friend & many more. But it's nt that u see . Everyday or sometimes, i kept thinking of u guys . The old times we used to be together during our primary sch . We shared our sadness & happiness together . Nw, secondary is different . What do i have ? my.. new friends. Hmm .. . sometimes it's quite difficult to contact u guys . Hope u understand ehh Dearest friends ? (:

To my bff, Till we meet again. Soon .

To my Sec sch friends, i'll nt forget u .


Hugs & kisses,

Ruzirah Zyzy .

No comments: