Thursday, May 6, 2010

IMissMyLove ):

It has been a few days i havent's mit hym . B, u mne menghilangkan diri ? haizz . It's always been like that . & i'm tired of waiting for hym to 'calling2' me . Everyday , u'll see i'm happy in the outside but sad in the inside . He's been slacking late at night till 12a.m+ . I thought he had promise me nt to slack at night . Or it's me that i'm controlling hym ?

But sometimes i feel that way too . Am i controlling hym ? Sometimes , i really can't take it , really . That day , i msg2 hym . & said tht i'll give hym freedom so that he cn do what he wants . But , in that way , it'll be more difficult to mit hym . He lost hys HP while playing soccer & misplaced hys HP nowhere . I knw , tht's careless of hym . Nw, the thing is .. we're apart frm each other . We are nw from different sch's . Sometimes , i kept day dreaming away when my friends were talking to me . haha , pity them . Thinking soo much of hymm . haiyoo . When is difficulty problem gonna end ?

hmm , No matter wad , ily always .
u'll be mine , forever .
Eventhough we're difficult to mit , just imagine tht i'm by ur side .
Dream of me inside ur beautiful dreams .
Hope, we'll mit soon kay b ?
mwuah ! pape calling2 i je kay ?
buhhbyee ,

No comments: