Thursday, May 6, 2010

Worried , Mid yr ! damn .


Yesterday , after maths lesson , i was going to the ladies to change my uniform . Mdm Wong called me . She says she's my highest ... (blablabla) . 4get uh wad she sayy . Haiz . & then she says that my math's grades are shrinking, means it's getting worse . I think it's bcause of i'm thinking to much abt 'hym' till my maths marks , dropped T.T . Walaoo ! i was shocked siaa . Then my cousin, Yusuf laugh at me . haiz . Yaa, i think i deserved it .

Then mdm wong asked me to study at hme & revise the topics that will be tested on mid yr maths ppr ): . SUSAH LUHH SEYH . Paper 1 question easy , but can't use calculator . Paper 2 quite difficult , CAN use calculator . hehe , NORMAL TECH mahh ! . So, i let's be serious for mid yr, & be happening when mid yr's is over . But if mid yr exam marks no good also wad for Happening2 there and here ryte ? . haizz , i think i'll ask for mdm wong to have remedials everyday so tht i can concentrate more than at hme . & maybe switching off my hp shall work then after that i'll on bck when i'm finishh . :P

hmm , wish me luck for mid yr peeps (:
& wish u luck for ur mid yr my fellow friends ;DD
~Wo Ai Ni Everyone .~


- Ruzirah Zyzy .

No comments: